Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Putting my Kid's Creativity to Work


Summer boredom.  That's where we are right now.  Too hot outside, plus our little ones have been sick, so we can't have friends over or go places.  Here's one activity I found for the kids that was not just busy work.  Creative but useful.

Envelopes for our Money



Our church is going through Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University, which encourages you to use cash for budgeting.  We made some cute, durable envelopes and even added Scripture to them. 
These are made with cardstock (some plain and some scrapbooking paper) and tape - colorful duct tape on some and clear packing tape on others.   
My daughters came up with most of the designs and Scriptures themselves.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A mom who is beginning the process of homeschooling her children. My background is in teaching ESL, as well as Bible teaching.